Artist & Artisans,
I have an opportunity for you to be a vendor at the Field of Dreams for FREE.
From now until Jan. 15, 2021 if you want to help make the event great and commit to invite people to attend via your social media, personal invitation or email. You will be able to attend without paying the vendor fees if your application is accepted.
Just commit to helping us invite potential customers, art lovers and emerging artists to enjoy this Art Experience by sharing about the event, the excitement of being there and you love of the creation process.
Field of Dreams – Art Experaince
Web Site: www.wisewoodllc.com/art2021
Show Date: 5/1/2021
Application Deadline: 3/31/2021
Images: 4 (include 1 booth image)
The Field of Dreams – The Art Experience is a celebration of artists and artisans. Our staff works diligently to develop a welcoming atmosphere for our Booth Artists, including a private hospitality area with free water throughout The Art Experience, volunteer ambassadors to offer booth sitting and golf cart rides for artists needing assistance.
Application Opens: December 1, 2020
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
Final Payment Deadline: February 28 , 2021
Refund Deadline: February 26, 2021
The Art Experience Opens: Saturday, May 1, 2020 at 10:00 am
The Art Experience Close: Saturday, May 1, 2020 at 6:00 pm (tear down after 6:00 pm)
Ribbons are awarded to participating artists, including People's Choice awards.
Beautiful country setting
Free water throughout The Art Experience
2020 ART EXPERIENCE HOURS
Saturday, May 1, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Late registrations may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Festival Director with inquiry regarding possible openings at 330-340-8279.
• The Standards Committee of the Field of Dreams – Art Experaince will review all artisan booths during the festival. The committee reserves the right to request the removal of any work found to be substandard and not representative of the work submitted for approval or in violation of the rules of the festival. It is the responsibility of the standards committee to reflect the overall purpose of the Field of Dreams vision and present an annual festival that offers arts and crafts of the highest possible quality.
• A separate application and a minimum of 3 photographic representations are necessary for each medium, and 1 booth shot. – If you don’t have a booth shot contact us. (You must have a tent)
• Artists are encouraged to present periodic demonstrations relating to their arts or crafts and are required to occupy their booths all day of the festival. They must be sole exhibitors unless a co-exhibitor is approved in advance by the jury.
• Subletting or exchanging of booth location is NOT allowed.
• The Festival cannot be responsible for property loss or damage. Artist exhibitors should provide their own insurance if desired.
• Exhibitors will be allowed to bring their vehicles into the artist area for the purpose of unloading their tents and merchandise. After unloading they will be required to move their vehicle to the parking area reserved for exhibitors.
• Exhibitors spaces are 10’ x 10’ or or 20’ x 20’. Exhibitors must supply their own tents.
• No alcoholic beverages are allowed at any time during the Field of Dreams on the festival grounds.
• All exhibitors must have their vendor’s license.
• Only original work handcrafted the artists and craftsmen listed on the application is permitted. No kits or bazaar items. No commercial advertising is to be done and no commercial art or craft supplies are to be sold by any exhibitor. In specific cases where commercial accessory items are to be sold in conjunction with the art or craft work, it must be clearly stated on the application form. All decisions concerning what accessories are eligible will rest with the Standards Committee.
Exhibitor’s Booth Fee:
Early Registration (if paid in full prior to or on Feb 28, 2021):
$55.00 for 10 x 10 space
$100.00 for 20 x 20 space
Standard Registration (if paid on or after March 1, 2020)
$75.00 for 10 x 10 space
$120.00 for 20 x 20 space
All booth fees are to be paid by April 1, 2021 unless prior arrangement is made with the Festival committee. In any case, booth fees must be paid in full prior to setting up a booth.
Should an emergency arise making it impossible for me to participate in the festival I will notify the festival director no later than February 26th, 2021 in order to receive a refund for my booth. No refunds will be given after that time.
In the event that there are openings remaining after the application deadline, artist applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis until space is filled. Please contact the Festival Director for information at 330-340-8279.
Artists are selected by a distinguished panel of jurors. The images, which will be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (email them the same day you submit your application) are viewed by each jury member on separate computer monitors. The image description provided will be made available to the jury. Jury is scored on a scale of 1-5, the top score being 5 and lowest being 1. The jury will evaluate work based upon concept and design, originality and creativity, quality of work and materials, and overall impression.
Art to Wear
SET UP INFORMATION
Set up is between 6:00 am – 9:30 am. All vendors must be set up and ready for visitors by 10:00 am.
9246 State Route 250 NW
Strasburg, Ohio 44680